Julie Love invites YOU and your friends to attend the Machine Applique Workshop in July!
Just Us Chickens Machine Applique Workshop
July 27th, 2018 at 2pm – July 29th, 2018 at 2pm
Want to master machine applique? Now is the perfect time to do so! Stitches of Love is hosting a weekend workshop dedicated to helping YOU master machine applique from start to finish.
You will spend the weekend working through the How to Machine Applique Workbook by Julie Love. Julie wrote this workbook specifically for this class. From thread and needles to stitch types and lengths to reversing images to securing threads, every topic imaginable will be covered during the workshop and in your workbook. You will fill your workbook with samples and information specific to your sewing machine and preferences. You will be able to reference your workbook when you work on any future machine applique project.
Materials Included in Your Workshop Registration
The price of the workshop includes a variety of materials. Not only will you have fabulous instruction from Julie Love, you will receive a variety of kits. (And we promise you won’t ever be hungry!)
- A Weekend of Machine Applique Instruction from Julie Love and Brittany Love Bonda
- The Just Us Chickens Pattern Collection by Julie Love
- The Just Us Chickens Kit Collection (Three Pre-Fused, Laser Cut Kits)
- The Just Us Chickens Wall Hanging Kit
- The Chicken in a Puddle Project Bag Kit
- The Chicken on an Egg Pincushion Kit
- The How to Machine Applique Workbook by Julie Love
- Dinner on Friday Evening
- Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- A Variety of Drinks & Snacks
Early bird registration is only $375 and includes a gift bag packed with exclusive items available at the retreat only, two days of classes and camaraderie, fresh food and beverages during class, and much more!
Space is limited so register now! Early Bird Registration ends June 15th, 2018 at 11:30pm Eastern.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.