About the Pattern
The Beehive Sampler Printed Quilt Pattern includes the full color printed pattern along with easy to use applique placement guides.
Fabric Lines Used in the Quilt
The Beehive Sampler Quilt is made with fabrics by quilt shop quality fabrics by Riley Blake Designs and LakeHouse Fabrics.
Materials Needed to Make Quilt
- Printed Pattern
- Assorted Fabrics for Applique Pieces
- 1 Yard White Background Fabric
- 1/3 Yard Orange Binding Fabric
- 12″ Lime Green Micro Ric Rac
- 12″ Black Micro Ric Rac
- 4 – 1″ Yellow Hand-Dyed Buttons
- 2 – 3/4″ Red Hand-Dyed Buttons
- 1 – 3/16″ Straw Hand-Dyed Button
- 1 1/8 Yards Backing Fabric
- 1/4 Yard Hanging Sleeve or Hanging Corner Fabric
- 1 1/8 Yards Batting
- 28 wt Thread for Applique*
- 50 wt Thread for Piecing and Applique*
- Applique Pressing Sheet
*We recommend using a 28 wt thread in your needle and a 50 wt thread in your bobbin for the applique. Use a 50 wt thread in your needle and bobbin for piecing.