About the Pattern
The Birds and the Bees Pincushion Printed Pattern includes the full color printed, easy to follow assembly instructions along with easy to use applique placement guides and all applique pieces reversed for easy tracing.
Fabric Lines Used in the Pincushion
The Birds and the Bees Pincushion is made with fabrics by quilt shop quality fabrics by Riley Blake Designs.
- Printed Pattern
- Assorted Fabrics for Applique Pieces
- 1 – 4 1/2″ by 9″ Background Fabric
- 1 – 4 1/2″ by 9″ Fusible Batting
- 1 – 3/16″ Hand-Dyed Button
- 1 – Handmade Bird Pin
- Wool Roving, Crushed Walnut Shells, or Pincushion Filling of your Choice.
- 28 wt Thread for Applique*
- 50 wt Thread for Piecing and Applique*
- Applique Pressing Sheet
*We recommend using a 28 wt thread in your needle and a 50 wt thread in your bobbin for the applique. Use a 50 wt thread in your needle and bobbin for piecing.