About the Pattern
The Bubble Gum Bag Printed Pattern includes the full color printed pattern along with easy to use applique placement guides.
Fabric Lines Used in the Quilt
The Bubble Gum Bag is made with fabrics by quilt shop quality fabrics by Riley Blake Designs and LakeHouse Fabrics.
Materials Needed to Make Quilt
- Printed Pattern
- 10 Pre-Fused, Laser Cut Applique Pieces
- 4 – 1″ Hand-Dyed Buttons
- 2 – 3/16″ Hand-Dyed Buttons
- 1 – 2/16″ Hand-Dyed Button
- 9 Assorted Hand-Dyed Buttons of Various Sizes and Shapes
- 6 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ Piece of Fabric for Applique Background
- 43 – 2 1/2″ Assorted Fabric Squares (Mini Charm Pack is a great option!)
- 1/2 Yard Fabric for Lining
- 1/8 Yard Fabric for Sides of Bag
- 1/3 Yard Fabric for Binding and Straps
- 1/2 Yard Fusible Batting (Crib Size works, too!)
- 28 wt Thread for Applique*
- 50 wt Thread for Piecing and Applique*
- Applique Pressing Sheet
*We recommend using a 28 wt thread in your needle and a 50 wt thread in your bobbin for the applique. Use a 50 wt thread in your needle and bobbin for piecing.