About the Pattern:
The full-color printed Chicken and the Egg quilt pattern includes each applique piece reversed for easy tracing during the applique prep process as well as placement guides for the entire quilt.
Fabric Lines Used:
The quilt features Riley Blake Basics. You can use your stash or favorite fabric line to make this quilt uniquely yours!
- 11 Fat Eighths for the Applique Chicken Couples and Egg Backgrounds
- 1 White Fat Eighth for the Egg Couples
- 3/4 Yard for Background Fabric
- 3/4 Yard for Sashing and inner Border
- 3/4 Yard for Outer Border
- 3 Yards for Backing
- 1/2 Yard for Binding
- 1/3 Yard for Hanging Sleeve
- 40 – 3/16″ Buttons for Chicken Eyes
- 28wt Thread for Cotton Applique (Aurifil)
- Fusible of Choice for Applique