About the Mini Quilt of the Month Club – Laser Cut Kit
The pre-fused, laser cut Mini Quilt of the Month Club Kits include all the applique pieces pre-fused with Heat-N-Bond Lite, a full-color printed pattern with detailed placement guide, background fabric, backing fabric, binding, fusible batting and embellishments. Fabrics used in the kits are by Moda, Riley Blake and/or Henry Glass and are of the highest quality.
Materials Included in the Kits
- Printed Pattern
- Pre-fused, Laser Cut Applique Pieces
- 12″ by 14″ Background Fabric
- 14″ by 14″ Backing Fabric
- 2 – 2 1/2″ by WOF Strips of Binding
- 12″ by 14″ Piece of Fusible Batting
- Buttons, Ric Rac or other Notions as called for in the pattern.
Additional Materials Needed
- 28 wt Thread for Applique (We recommend Aurifil)
- 50 wt Thread (We recommend Aurifil)
Members Only Tutorial Videos
- Exclusive Pattern available first through the Mini Quilt of the Month Club
Mini of the Month Club Design Schedule
- April 2017: Garden Wellies
- May 2017: She Said Yes
- June 2017: Summer Picnic
- July 2017: Garden Wreath
- August 2017: Miss Pearl
- September 2017: Celebrate!
- October 2017: Happy Fall
- November 2017: Frosty’s Basket
- December 2017: TBA
- January 2018: TBA
- February 2018: TBA
- March 2018: TBA
The Mini Quilts are focused around the seasons and holidays. We did our very best to style the Mini Quilt of the Month Club in a way that gives you time to make the mug rug before the next holiday. For example, the June Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Independence Day/Americana which is in July, the September Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Halloween which is in October, the November Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Christmas which is in December, etc. Names are announced as photographs are completed … it is fun for them to be a surprise!
Your Mini Quilt of the Month continues until you cancel it. Mini Quilts will not be repeated so you can stay a member as long as you want!