About the Mini Quilt of the Month Club – PDF Downloadable Pattern Only
The Mini Quilt of the Month Club – PDF Downloadable Pattern Only include a full-color printed pattern with detailed placement guide emailed and available for you to download each month. Your membership also includes tutorial videos which walk you through each step of the pattern and provide pattern specific tips each month!
Additional Materials Needed
- Paper and Home Printer to Print Your PDF Downloadable Pattern
- Assorted Fabrics for Applique Pieces
- 12″ by 14″ Background Fabric
- 14″ by 14″ Backing Fabric
- 2 – 2 1/2″ by WOF Strips of Binding
- 12″ by 14″ Piece of Fusible Batting
- Buttons, Ric Rac or other Notions as called for in the pattern.
- 28 wt Thread for Applique (We recommend Aurifil)
- 50 wt Thread (We recommend Aurifil)
- Videos are available every month which include pattern specific tips and videos for each step of the pattern!
Mini of the Month Club Design Schedule
- April 2017: Garden Wellies
- May 2017: She Said Yes
- June 2017: Summer Picnic
- July 2017: Garden Wreath
- August 2017: Miss Pearl and Her Flowers
- September 2017: Celebrate!
- October 2017: Happy Fall
- November 2017: TBA
- December 2017: TBA
- January 2018: TBA
- February 2018: TBA
- March 2018: TBA
The Mini Quilts are focused around the seasons and holidays. We did our very best to style the Mini Quilt of the Month Club in a way that gives you time to make the mug rug before the next holiday. For example, the June Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Independence Day/Americana which is in July, the September Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Halloween which is in October, the November Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Christmas which is in December, etc. Names are announced as photographs are completed … it is fun for them to be a surprise!
Your Mini Quilt of the Month continues until you cancel it. Mini Quilts will not be repeated so you can stay a member as long as you want!