About the PDF Downloadable Pattern:
The Sheep in the Meadow Wool Quilt PDF downloadable pattern includes each applique piece reversed for easy tracing during the applique prep process as well as placement guides for the entire quilt.
Fabric Lines Used:
The quilt features LakeHouse fabrics and Weeks Dye Works wools. You can use your stash or favorite fabric line to make this quilt uniquely yours!
- Assorted Wool and Cotton Applique Fabrics
- 1/2 Yard for Applique Background
- 6 Assorted Fat Quarters for Hourglass Blocks
- 1/2 Yard for Outer Border
- 1 1/8 Yards for Backing
- 3 1/4 Yards of Jumbo Ric Rac
- 1/3 Yard for Hanging Sleeve
- 1/3 Yard for Binding
- 2 – Cowbell Buttons (Handmade by Just Another Button Company)
- 12wt Thread for Wool Applique (Aurifil, Valdani or Weeks Dye Works)
- 28wt Thread for Cotton Applique (Aurifil)
- Fusible of Choice for Applique