About the Pattern
The Summer Sampler Printed Quilt Pattern includes the full color printed pattern along with easy to use applique placement guides.
Fabric Lines Used in the Quilt
The Summer Sampler Quilt is made with fabrics by quilt shop quality fabrics by Riley Blake Designs.
Materials Needed to Make Quilt
- Printed Pattern
- Pre-Fused, Laser Cut Applique Pieces
- 1 Yard White Background Fabric
- 1/3 Yard Yellow Binding Fabric
- 4 Yards Lime Green Jumbo Ric Rac
- 6″ Lime Green Mico Ric Rac
- 2 – 2/16″ Black Hand-Dyed Buttons
- 1 1/8 Yards Backing Fabric
- 1/4 Yard Hanging Sleeve or Hanging Corner Fabric
- 1 1/8 Yards Batting
- 28 wt Thread for Applique*
- 50 wt Thread for Piecing and Applique*
- Applique Pressing Sheet
*We recommend using a 28 wt thread in your needle and a 50 wt thread in your bobbin for the applique. Use a 50 wt thread in your needle and bobbin for piecing.