About the Woolie Pin Club
The Woolie Pin Club Kits include all the wool, buttons, magnets you need to complete each pin along with a full-color printed pattern. Wool provided in the kits is sourced from Little Red Hen and Weeks Dye Works. The wool is hand-dyed, is 100% wool and of the highest quality.
Materials Included in the Kits
- One Full-Color Printed Pattern
- Two 2 1/2″ Laser Cut 100% Wool Scalloped Squares
- Two 1 1/2″ Laser Cut 100% Wool Scalloped Circles
- Two 1″ Magnets
- All of the 100% Wool Needed to Make the Pin (Applique Pieces are not Laser Cut)
- All of the Handmade and Hand-Dyed Buttons Needed to Embellish the Pin (Sourced from Just Another Button Company)
Additional Materials Needed
You can stitch these pins by hand or by machine. Your thread needs will vary based on your desired method.
- 8 wt or 12 wt Threads for Hand Applique on Wool
- 28 wt and 50 wt Threads for Machine Applique
Woolie Pin Club Design Schedule
- January – Valentine’s Day Design To Be Named
- February – Easter Design To Be Named
- March – Umbrella Design To Be Named
- April – Pretty Petals
- May – Karoline Kitty
- June – Summer Design To Be Named
- July – Squawk the Chicken
- August – Slow Poke Sally
- September – Batty McBatterson
- October – Fall Design To Be Named
- November – Mr. Chill
- December – Scotty the Dog
As you can see, the Woolie Pin Club designs are focused around the seasons and holidays. We did our very best to style the Woolie Pin Club in a way that gives you time to make the pin before the next holiday. For example, the September Woolie Pin is styled to Halloween which is in October, the October Woolie Pin is styled to Thanksgiving which is in November, the November Woolie Pin is styled to Christmas which is in December, etc.
You can join the Woolie Pin Club at anytime. Your membership will continue for a full 12 months so you will receive all 12 designs. The club is not able to be cancelled as Woolie Pin Club Members receive an exclusive discount of $3.00 per pin kit. Pins are available to purchase outside of the club each month for the price of $26.99.
All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used in any form or reproduced by any means – graphic, digital, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, electronic cutting and lasering. Kit may contain fabric substitutions. All fabric substitutions are approved by the designer to maintain kit quality.