About the PDF Downloadable Pattern:
The Bird in the Garden Wool Quilt PDF downloadable pattern includes each applique piece reversed for easy tracing during the applique prep process as well as placement guides for the entire quilt.
Fabric Lines Used:
The quilt features LakeHouse fabrics and Weeks Dye Works wools. You can use your stash or favorite fabric line to make this quilt uniquely yours!
- Assorted Wool and Cotton Applique Fabrics
- 1/2 Yard for Applique Background
- 1/8 Yard for Inner Border
- 1/2 Yard for Outer Border
- 1 Yard for Backing
- 1/3 Yard for Hanging Sleeve
- 1/4 Yard for Binding
- 1 – 3/16″ Button for Bird’s Eye
- 3 – 2/16″ Buttons for Ladybug
- 12wt Thread for Wool Applique (Aurifil, Valdani or Weeks Dye Works)
- 28wt Thread for Cotton Applique (Aurifil)
- Fusible of Choice for Applique