How the Bloomin Basics Longarm Quilting + Backing Package Works:
You will receive an email from Ariel or Chandler with specific instructions before you send in your quilt. In the meantime, here is what you can expect from this process:
- Mail completed quilt top to Stitches of Love. We require that you mail your package with tracking and recommend that you insure your package. Your applique on your quilt top must be completely stitched. Your quilt top must be pieced as instructed in the Bloomin Basics pattern. You must iron your quilt top. You may not add any additional borders or embellishments before quilting.
- Upon receipt of your quilt top, Ariel or Chandler will send you an email to let you know that we received your quilt top in good condition and will give you an expected time line of completion. All quilt tops will be quilted in the order in which they are received.
- Your quilt top will then be checked in to our Longarm Department.
- Edie will examine your quilt top to ensure it is pressed, stitched and ready for quilting. If any concerns arise during this inspection you will be contacted immediately. Your quilt top will be checked to see if it is completely square and this will be notated in your quilt file for you. Your quilt backing will be the Aqua Jars Fabric by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs. Edie will use Quilter’s Dream 80/20 batting along with Beige Sew Fine Thread to complete the Edge to Edge quilt design on your quilt top.
- Upon completion of quilting, your quilt top will be trimmed 1″ from the edge on all four sides. Edie will then pass your quilted Bloomin Basics quilt top to our shipping department and they will carefully pack it for shipping back to you. Ariel or Chandler will reach out to you with your tracking number so you can monitor the package as it makes its way from Tallahassee, Florida back to your home.
Absolutely no changes to backing fabric, thread color or quilt design can be made. Your quilt will be quilted exactly as our sample. No exceptions.