Embroidery Machine Hoop Size Test Steps:
- Login to your account here at stitchesoflovequilting.com.
- Click on Downloads.
- Click on Boo Crew 8″ by 12″ Embroidery Hoop Size Test Files and download the ZIP File.
- Unzip your downloaded files and copy and paste the correct format onto your USB/thumb drive.
- Load the file onto your embroidery machine and open it to stitch.
- Load a piece of scrap fabric or stabilizer into your hoop. Place your hoop on your embroidery machine.
- Load any color thread.
- Stitch the design. Your hoop will stitch one rectangle which is the largest area needed for all twelve Boo Crew Embroidery Files.
- If the design stitches without any issue, your hoop is large enough for the Boo Crew BOM! Yay! If the file does not appear available on your machine then your hoop is not large enough for the Boo Crew BOM. That’s OK, though, because I bet your embroidery machine has a larger hoop available for purchase. Contact your embroidery machine dealer and they can help you get a larger hoop.
- Join the Boo Crew Embroidery Machine Applique Block of the Month Experience and have some FUN times stitching this cute quilt!