About the PDF Pattern
The Garden Wings Table Runner PDF Downloadable Pattern is formatted to print on your home printer on standard 8 1/2″ by 11″ paper. The pattern includes easy to use applique placement guides as well as each applique piece reversed for easy tracing.
Fabric Lines Used in the Table Runner
The Garden Wings Table Runner is made with fabrics by quilt shop quality fabrics by Riley Blake Designs and LakeHouse Fabrics.
- PDF Downloadable Pattern
- Assorted Fabrics for Applique Pieces
- 2/3 Yard White with Red Swiss Dots Fabric for Background
- 1/4 Yard Red Check Fabric for Half Square Triangles
- 1/4 Yard Red Fabric for Binding
- 6 – 3/16″ Black Hand-Dyed Buttons
- 1 – 3/16″ Yellow Hand-Dyed Button
- 1 1/4 Yards Backing Fabric
- 1 1/4 Yards Batting
- 28 wt Thread for Applique*
- 50 wt Thread for Piecing and Applique*
- Applique Pressing Sheet
*We recommend using a 28 wt thread in your needle and a 50 wt thread in your bobbin for the applique. Use a 50 wt thread in your needle and bobbin for piecing.