About the Printed Pattern:
The full-color printed Happy Stitchin’ pattern includes each applique piece reversed for easy tracing during the applique prep process as well as placement guides for each applique block.
Fabric Lines Used:
The quilt featured is a Riley Blake line of Fabrics from 2012. We’ve remade this quilt in multiple fabric lines … use your favorite line of fabric to make the Happy Stitchin’ quilt uniquely yours!
- Assorted Fabrics for Applique and Checkerboard (Layer Cake works great!)
- 1 1/8 Yard for Background
- 1 Yard for Border
- 3/4 Yard for Binding and Hanging Sleeve
- 6 Yards of Jumbo Ric Rac
- 12 – 1″ Buttons for Checkerboard Rows*
- 20-1/8″ Buttons for Pin Tops*
- 2 – 3/16″ Buttons for Bird Eyes*
- 28wt Thread for Applique (Aurifil)
- Fusible of Choice for Applique
*Happy Stitchin’ Button Kit Available