About the PDF Downloadable Pattern:
The Happy Stitchin’ PDF downloadable pattern includes each applique piece reversed for easy tracing during the applique prep process as well as placement guides for each applique block.
Fabric Lines Used:
The quilt featured is a Riley Blake line of Fabrics from 2012. We’ve remade this quilt in multiple fabric lines … use your favorite line of fabric to make the Happy Stitchin’ quilt uniquely yours!
- Assorted Fabrics for Applique and Checkerboard (Layer Cake works great!)
- 1 1/8 Yard for Background
- 1 Yard for Border
- 3/4 Yard for Binding and Hanging Sleeve
- 6 Yards of Jumbo Ric Rac
- 12 – 1″ Buttons for Checkerboard Rows*
- 20-1/8″ Buttons for Pin Tops*
- 2 – 3/16″ Buttons for Bird Eyes*
- 28wt Thread for Applique (Aurifil)
- Fusible of Choice for Applique
*Happy Stitchin’ Button Kit Available