About the Mini Quilt of the Month Club – Laser Cut Kit
The pre-fused, laser cut Mini Quilt of the Month Club Kits include all the applique pieces pre-fused with Heat-N-Bond Lite, a full-color printed pattern with detailed placement guide, background fabric, backing fabric, binding, fusible batting and embellishments. Fabrics used in the kits are by Moda, Riley Blake and/or Henry Glass and are of the highest quality.
Materials Included in the Kits
- Printed Pattern
- Pre-fused, Laser Cut Applique Pieces
- 12″ by 14″ Background Fabric
- 14″ by 14″ Backing Fabric
- 2 – 2 1/2″ by WOF Strips of Binding
- 12″ by 14″ Piece of Fusible Batting
- Buttons, Ric Rac or other Notions as called for in the pattern.
- Designer Label
Additional Materials Needed
- 30 wt Thread for Applique (We recommend Sulky)
- 50 wt Thread (We recommend Sulky)
- We film a video tutorial each month to walk you through creating your adorable Mini Quilt!
Mini of the Month Club Design Schedule
- April 2017: Garden Wellies
- May 2017: She Said Yes
- June 2017: Summer Picnic
- July 2017: Garden Wreath
- August 2017: Miss Pearl
- September 2017: Celebrate!
- October 2017: Happy Fall
- November 2017: Frosty’s Basket
- December 2017: Winter Tea
- January 2018: Love Notes
- February 2018: Sweet Clovers
- March 2018: Easter Surprise
- April 2018: Strawberry Basket
- May 2018: Sew Cute!
- June 2018: Free Wheelin’
- July 2018: Get Outta Town
- August 2018: Just Spoolin’ Around
- September 2018: Too Cute To Spook
- October 2018: The Grateful Turkey
- November 2018: Snowman Trio
- December 2018: TBA
- January 2019:
- February 2019:
- March 2019:
- April 2019:
- May 2019:
- June 2019:
- July 2019:
- August 2019:
- September 2019:
- October 2019:
- November 2019:
- December 2019:
The Mini Quilts are focused around the seasons and holidays. We did our very best to style the Mini Quilt of the Month Club in a way that gives you time to make the mug rug before the next holiday. For example, the June Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Independence Day/Americana which is in July, the September Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Halloween which is in October, the November Mini of the Month Kit is styled to Christmas which is in December, etc. Names are announced as photographs are completed … it is fun for them to be a surprise!
Your Mini Quilt of the Month continues until you cancel it. Mini Quilts will not be repeated so you can stay a member as long as you want!