Items Included in Your Spring in the Hoop Hand Embroidery Kit:
- 12″ by 12″ Background Cotton Fabric
- Four Sulky 12 wt Petite Spools of Thread
- Five Prisma Colored Pencils
- 8″ by 8″ Fusible Batting
- Felt for Finishing the Back of the Hoop
- 8″ Wooden Hoop (Natural, Not Dyed)
Important, Please Read: This is a pre-order to reserve your kit so you can stitch along with Stitch365 Days 117 – 136, March 11th – April 5th, 2019. You will be charged the full kit price immediately. The kit price is $20.00. You will also receive access the Spring in the Hoop PDF Downloadable Pattern. The Spring in the Hoop PDF Downloadable Pattern is currently free for a limited time only. The kits will begin shipping on February 28th, 2019 via USPS. Your access to the PDF Downloadable Pattern will also open up on February 28th, 2019 at 10:00 am.
Additional Items You May Want to Purchase:
- Tulip Hand Embroidery Needles # 7 or #10
- Colored Pencil Hand Embroidery Starter Kit. This kit includes the fixative, blending tool, pigma pin, brush, etc that can be used on this and any other colored pencil hand embroidery project. If you purchase the pre-order starter kit, please do so in a second, separate order as the system can only process one pre-order at a time on an order.
- Shipping within the United States is $3.95.
- Shipping outside of the United States is $20.00. If actual shipping cost is less than $20.00, a refund will be issued in the amount of $20.00 minus actual shipping cost. The refund will be made on the day of shipment, not before.